Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern War Faction

Interested in Your Faction

Interested in Your Faction Empty Merge

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

You may or may not have heard about this mini-merge, but I've been discussing this with boomer for a while now. I've got more strong players to bring than you can hold, but these are the best that I've got that boomer said you'll have room for. I've included expected gold usage where possible, because I have no WD scores to display. All stats are base stats except from my own. Everyone on the list has well over 50k stats with bonuses applied. 90% of people from my faction own a Composites Factory.
    My ally code is 963 863 858, and I am from the UK (GMT, UTC +0) and yes, I am writing this at 1:55am.

#1 Huntz
    Level: 145
    Att: 79,624 (boosted)
    Def: 127,676 (boosted)
    IPH: 1,686,072
    Gold for Ireland: 225

#2 Herr General (a very good friend of mine who
    Level: 146 is having his first child soon,
    Att: 47,222 I would like to have him on board
    Def: 53,291 for as long as possible, Thanks)
    Gold for Ireland: Unknown

#3 Dre
    Level: 142
    Att: 55,554
    Def: 69,019
    Gold for Ireland: 100-200

#4 EGB2008
    Level: 189
    Att: 84,226
    Def: 99,964
    Gold for Ireland: 240-650 (stockpile or bank truck)

#5 Dirk Russell
    Level: 137
    Att: 69,633
    Def: 75,481
    Gold for Ireland: 100-200 (more if necessary)

#6 Svajje
    Level: 138
    Att: 68,689
    Def: 74,983
    Gold for Ireland: 110+ (stash + all free gold)

#7 JMoney
    Level: 155
    Att: 81,979
    Def: 91,838
    Gold for Ireland: 110-240 (stash or stockpile)

#8 kim
    Level: 147
    Att: 68,967
    Def: 78,079
    Gold for Ireland: Unknown

#9 IanMan
    Level: 156
    Att: 76,007
    Def: 86,768
    Gold for Ireland: 650

#10 Siphen
    Level: 164
    Att: 52,578
    Def: 62,447
    Gold for Ireland: 240-650 (stockpile or bank truck)

#11 Merv Myers (his stats took a massive hit in
    Level: 134 the PvP event, they will be back
    Att: 48,273 up very soon)
    Def: 55,598
    Gold for Ireland: 200-300

#12 hotchick
    Level: 124
    Att: 53,542
    Def: 62,990
    Gold for Ireland: Unknown (350 previous)

#13+#14 (one person with two profiles)
    ken
    Level: 91
    Att: 60,071
    Def: 73,309
    Gold for Ireland: 700
    chris
    Level: 91
    Att: 55,332
    Def: 71,506
    Gold for Ireland: 700 (1,400 total!)

#15 Tan
    Level: 133
    Att: 54,837
    Def: 72,924
    Gold for Ireland: 500

Interested in Your Faction Empty Re: Interested in Your Faction

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 am

Welcome Huntz,

If you're a friend of Boomer, that's good in my book. I understand Boomer explained we lost many / most gold players to top factions. We are left with just a few gold spenders that are tired of frequency of battles. Want to get back to fun again. This is a fun active faction, with lots of comraderie, ribbing, and kidding around. Serious and active too but no longer the T25, 50, or frankly 100 faction we used to be. 91 is where we scored now and it took a lot of gold. Your 3 vaults won't get us there I'm afraid. So as long as you guys are okay that we are not shooting for top scores, but rather playing for fun and seeing where we go... I say welcome and you have my vote. But if you are looking for a merge to be a T50 or better... You will need more gold to stick together as a group.
    Will let others vote too, but I would favor a merger as it adds new potential mates to get to know and we lost a few good ones.
    Not saying we will never be competitive again, but I know some of our remaining gold spenders are looking to take a break and rest up a bit. Or stay free players. Just want to hear from you that you've been briefed and come with eyes wide open.
    Cheers, MRW

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:58 am

MajorRichardWeed wrote:Welcome Huntz,

If you're a friend of Boomer, that's good in my book. I understand Boomer explained we lost many / most gold players to top factions. We are left with just a few gold spenders that are tired of frequency of battles. Want to get back to fun again. This is a fun active faction, with lots of comraderie, ribbing, and kidding around. Serious and active too but no longer the T25, 50, or frankly 100 faction we used to be. 91 is where we scored now and it took a lot of gold. Your 3 vaults won't get us there I'm afraid. So as long as you guys are okay that we are not shooting for top scores, but rather playing for fun and seeing where we go... I say welcome and you have my vote. But if you are looking for a merge to be a T50 or better... You will need more gold to stick together as a group.
    Will let others vote too, but I would favor a merger as it adds new potential mates to get to know and we lost a few good ones.
    Not saying we will never be competitive again, but I know some of our remaining gold spenders are looking to take a break and rest up a bit. Or stay free players. Just want to hear from you that you've been briefed and come with eyes wide open.
    Cheers, MRW

First of all, thank you for the warm welcome.
    Yes, my group have been made aware of your losses and are still eager to move. Boomer has explained how you guys(/gals?) put fun first, and everything competitive second, and as the current leader of a pure fun faction I and my team completely understand. We are also aware that as a group we are not strong enough to make it anywhere near to the top, but are still determined to improve and everyone is very grateful for this opportunity to join up with you guys.
    Hope to hear back soon regarding the status of the merge.
    Thanks, Huntz

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 am

Howdy players in WTF. I'm Merv Myers from the KAU and #11 on the above list. As Huntz said I took heavy losses in the PVP event but did so for the good of the faction. Since then I have got my stats back up a little and currently am sitting at 53,000 Attack and 71,000 Defense. This is by far not where I want to be but I believe that with the the help of WTF and the knowledge yall have it is within reach. Looking forward to hearing what your determination is on the merger.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Here's a little something for you guys to look at, just try not to get too jealous Wink
    Interested in Your Faction Image11

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Huntz wrote:Here's a little something for you guys to look at, just try not to get too jealous Wink
    Interested in Your Faction Image11
    Ok well the image failed but basically I have 540,000 valor saved up that I'm happy to drop any time from now, should put me well over my 100k attack target.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:01 am

I'm looking for hunts on PVP before he joins. LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 05, 2024 10:15 pm