Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern War Faction

Are there any other forum topics that we need?

1SG Norris
    1SG Norris
    Admin

Are there any other forum topics that we need? Empty Are there any other forum topics that we need?

Post by 1SG Norris Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 am

The question is in the title.

Are there any other forum topics that we need? Empty Re: Are there any other forum topics that we need?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:05 pm

tips for members such as units to farm?

Are there any other forum topics that we need? Empty Re: Are there any other forum topics that we need?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:08 pm

I added a new one in shooting the sh*t
    1SG Norris
    1SG Norris
    Admin

Post by 1SG Norris Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 pm

queenpanzer wrote:tips for members such as units to farm?
    added.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:26 pm

how about a list of our faction's rankings for each event?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 pm

posting week players stats as i have been hitting these guys on regular basis without losing units and building up valor points, also i save my cash to buy new units not replace the ones I lost.
    1SG Norris
    1SG Norris
    Admin

Post by 1SG Norris Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:36 pm

queenpanzer wrote:how about a list of our faction's rankings for each event?
    stickied in faction stats
    1SG Norris
    1SG Norris
    Admin

Post by 1SG Norris Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:39 pm

rarry13 wrote:posting week players stats as i have been hitting these guys on regular basis without losing units and building up valor points, also i save my cash to buy new units not replace the ones I lost.
    made a forum thread under faction tips called easy prey

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:54 pm

are we going to use that during bf_ have one dedicated or are we going to use the regular chat to say who the weak player is?
    1SG Norris
    1SG Norris
    Admin

Post by 1SG Norris Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Master Gunz wrote:are we going to use that during bf_ have one dedicated or are we going to use the regular chat to say who the weak player is?
    i think the in game forum will still work for that. However, if there's someone you'd like to visit because they have high upgraded buildings and weak stats, I think that thread would be good for that.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 pm

we can not use this site as it is viewable to anyone, plus it would be easier for me an ipn user to just post in fraction forum i would never be able to navigate back and forth in time to make it work.
    1SG Norris
    1SG Norris
    Admin

Post by 1SG Norris Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Rarry, what concerns do you have that other factions may use against us?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:17 pm

I think we can make this forum private or at least I found this when searching about making forum private:

Re: Private forum

Post by Base on October 10th 2012, 2:14 pm
    Hi, this is entirely possible. You will need to go to:

1. Administration Panel (advanced mode)
    2. General Tab
    3. Categories and forums (on the left, under Forum)
    4. Click on the permissions sign on a forum ( Perms )
    5. Uncheck 'View the forum' and 'Read the topics' for guests
    Repeat for all forums as necessary.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 pm

May want to have a general discussion forum that is faction related. Also if we can have a private forum then have a topic that is just our stats and general info on each member to help in planning and so it is easier to get to know each other.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:30 pm

I say we have a member's bio section so we can learn something about each other. More than just a name

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:31 pm

can we have a section that lists how many points our faction as a whole scored in each PVP and WD event to help us project what we need to score in future similar events if we want to improve our rankings?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:29 pm

I have made a faction spread sheet on excel dont know if its any help in last faction when i was leader i used it to review members progress and check on stats increase and win losses also used it to keep score of PvP it isnt 100 percent accurate but will give very good guide lines dont know if you ca upload it to here Smile

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 pm

1SG Norris wrote:Rarry, what concerns do you have that other factions may use against us?
    Smile When it comes to our strategy, would not like it made public to world it would be like fighting ourselves.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:28 pm

1SG Norris
    did not mean, do not use web-site entirely just during BF_

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 am